Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pre-Birthday Interview


Anne Hope what month is is?

January!  Yup, it's January.  Just Kidding.  February

What so special about February?

Smiles, oh, and my birthday!

How old will you be on your birthday?

8

8 is great, are you going to smile about that?

giggles.... My teacher's lucky number is 7, but mine is 8!

So, what would make your birthday lucky?

hmmm, that's hard. I don't need anything, but I might like a book and a Frozen party.

What is your favorite food?

pizza with pepperoni

What do you like best about your brothers?

They play with me.  Gabe gives warm hugs.  

Do you hope to go anywhere particular in your big 8th year?

Crazy bounce would be fun.

Are you bouncy?

Yes, I'm bouncy...
and crazy :)

Now, can I write a birthday list?

Sure you can write your birthday list.
Love you Anne Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment